Midtown

Midtown Detroit is a mixed-use area consisting of a business district, cultural center, a major research university, and several residential neighborhoods, located along the east and west side of Woodward Avenue north of Downtown Detroit between the New Center area. The community area of neighborhoods is bounded by the Chrysler Freeway (I-75) on the east, the Lodge Freeway (M-10) on the west, the Edsel Ford Freeway (I-94) on the north, and the Fisher Freeway (I-75) on the south. The area includes several historic districts, the Detroit Medical Center, and Wayne State University.

Search Midtown Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 218066574
$425,000
Detroit, MI
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services The Loft Warehous REALCOMP
Featured picture for the property 218066289
$165,000
Detroit, MI
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Max Broock, REALTORS®-Birmingham REALCOMP
Featured picture for the property 218063667
$599,000
Detroit, MI
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Hall & Hunter-Birmingham REALCOMP
Featured picture for the property 218063156
$355,000
Detroit, MI
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Max Broock, REALTORS®-Birmingham REALCOMP

Charles Ryan | Licensed in the State of Michigan
Updated Jul 18, 2018 2:03:am

REALCOMP
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing and that the data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.

IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. via Keller Williams Realty, ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders

Today's Market Trends for Midtown *

$187,560

0.24%

$66

0.03%

0.02%

June

May

0.23%

0.32%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable